“I liked learning about all the amazing uses of Nanotechnology.”
Omni Nano recently presented 4 workshops to a total 140 students at Da Vinci Schools in El Segundo, CA.
Special thanks to our partner, Northrop Grumman, for giving these students the opportunity to learn about nanotechnology.
The students were actively engaged and provided positive feedback. When asked what the students liked best, their responses included:
- “The enthusiasm of the presentation but overall this presentation was phenomenal.”
- “I liked messing with the water and seeing all the potential technology has in the future.”
- “Honestly, I really enjoyed the presentation itself when we were learning all this new material. As well as the super-hydrophobic tile demonstration.”
- “Amazing presentation!”
- “I loved everything and had a wonderful time.”
- “I found out that every day we come into contact with nanotechnology and that it is a basic necessity for every day life. I also liked the videos that shows how super hydrophobic materials can always be cleaned like brand new and how nature has already been implementing this into it cycle.”
- “My favorite thing was the hands-on activity we had when we were able to play with the superhydrophobic materials brought in. I also liked that nanotechnology was able to be connected to mutliple different majors and not just one. It went from engineering to biology.”
- “The presentation was very interesting especially the biology part!!”