Omni Nano Presents at the 15th Annual NanoBCA Conference
This year, the nanotechnology community met in New York City for the Annual Conference of the NanoBusiness Commercialization Association (NanoBCA) at Akerman LLP.
This was a great opportunity for Omni Nano to update the nanotechnology community with our progress and needs for K-12 education.
It was also an invaluable networking opportunity with leaders of cutting-edge companies such as:
- Jim Phillips, Chairman & CEO of NanoMech
- Charles van Fleet, President of Swan Chemical
- Doyle Edwards, Government Programs Director of Brewer Science
- Dr. Matthew Putman, CEO of Nanotronics Imaging
- Matthew Healy, Ph.D., VP Product Management, Pixelligent Technologies, LLC
- Anil R. Diwan, Ph.D., President & Chairman, NanoViricides, Inc.
- Dmitri Aronov, General Manager/Business Development, OCSiAl USA
- Michael Weiner, CEO, Technology Innovations, LLC
- Kenneth E. Russell, Ph.D, EVP, iTalent Corporation
As usual, Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner of Bergeson & Campbell PC, updated everyone on the latest legislation regarding EHS.